Accounts and Finance
PAN / TAN Registration:
PAN is known as Permanent Account Number with 10 digit unique alphanumeric number. It is issued by the Income Tax Department.
TAN card will be provided to the persons who holds the responsibility of deducting tax at source. It is a 10-digit alphanumeric number.
Who can apply for PAN?
- Domestic Company
- Foreign Company
- Non Residents
- Association of Persons (AoP) / Body of Individuals (BoI)
Services provided by Knowbizz for PAN/ TAN registration and Updation:
- Complete guidance with consultation about PAN/TAN
- Supporting our clients via online as well as offline mode
- Filling the TAN Application.
- Fast processing time for all documents.
Our Social Presence
Accounts & Taxation