Accounts and Taxation
GST Registration & Filing
What is GST Registration?
GST Registration is the registration for taxpayers under GST norms. Any business which is registered under GST will be assigned a unique registration number. This number is known as Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN). This 15-digit number will be allocated by the central government.
Eligibility for GST Registration:
Any business that supply goods with the turnover of more than Rs.40 lakh are eligible to the GST Registration. But in some cases if you have business in any of the following states, the turnover limit will be around Rs.10 lakh.
The states are:
- North-eastern states
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
Note: If you operate your business in more than one state, it is necessary to take individual registration for each state.
Businesses where GST registration is necessary regardless of their turnover:
- TDS/TCS deduction
- Inter-state supplier of goods and services
- Casual taxable person / Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Non-resident taxable person
- Supplier of goods via an e-commerce portal
Documents for GST Registration
- Proof of business registration or incorporation certificate
- Address proof of promoters/directors with a photograph
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the applicant
- Authorization letter/board resolution for authorized signatory
- Bank account statement/cancelled cheque.
- Copy of the Aadhaar card
- Digital signature
Knowbizz for GST Registration and Filing services:
Knowbizz- Expertise with Experience
We are here to make your GST registration hassle free. Our services are aligned with recent updates about the GST registration. Your returns will be filed in the accurate time. We have our legal experts who can explain the whole process in simple language. All your queries will be addressed.
It is always wise to choose professional help for filling the GST forms to avoid any complexity. Our team will be with you to guide throughout the process.
Our services in GST registration
- Submitting the application
- Finishing the required procedures
- Filing for your returns
- Completing other formalities in the portal.
Our Social Presence
Accounts & Taxation